The Star Awards
The Star Awards is our annual event which recognises some of the best healthcare professionals working at Sandwell and West Birmingham NHS Trust, which runs City, Sandwell and Rowley Regis Hospitals, as well as three GP surgeries, Your Health Partnership and Leasowes Intermediate Care Centre.
We’ve exciting news – you can now nominate for the Quality of Care Award in the 2021 Star Awards.
Have you been pleased with the treatment, care or service you or a relative have received at Sandwell, Rowley or City Hospitals or from any of our community based staff or teams?
If so, please consider nominating them for the Quality of Care Award.
If your nominee is successful you will get the chance to attend the event to see them presented with their award in person.
We want to hear about colleagues or teams you think provide excellent quality care, in line with our quality plan, producing improved outcomes for patients and those who have consistently upheld and demonstrate our nine Care Promises:
- I will make you feel welcome
- I will make time to listen to you
- I will be polite, courteous and respectful
- I will keep you informed and explain what is happening
- I will admit to mistakes and do all I/we can to put them right
- I will value your point of view
- I will be caring and kind
- I will keep you involved
- I will go the extra mile
Nominate your Quality of Care Award Winner
See what we’ve done in the past