There are a number of ways in which you can get involved. Whether you’d like to give up some of your time and become a volunteer, join the Experts by Experience programme, or simply leave us some feedback on your experience – there are lots of ways for you to get involved. With your help we can improve our services and ensure the needs of everyone in the community are met.
Whatever level of expertise and knowledge you have, or how much time you can spare, your contribution will be invaluable. All you need is an interest in healthcare services provided by your local Trust.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a member of the team on 0121 507 2671.
- Become a member of our Patient Public and Community Voice Partnership Advisory Group
- Become a Volunteer – (click the link or email email@example.com)
- Join the Experts by Experience programme
- Become a member of our Young People’s Advisory Group
- Midland Metropolitan University Hospital (MMUH) Community Ambassadors
- Community Partners Panel
Read about how the Trust has been engaging with and involving our local populations, and the great your feedback is helping to improve local healthcare services:
Engage Newsletter Issue 1
Engage Newsletter Issue 2