- Youth Space – We hold regular Youth Space meetings every last Tuesday of the month for young people aged 13-21 years. The meetings take place from 6.30pm to 8pm at Sandwell Hospital’s Education Centre, Hallam Street, West Bromwich B71 4HJ. Food and drinks are provided from 5.45pm. Each session has a focused theme. If you are interested in health and want to know more about our hospitals and community services, come along to the meetings. To register email: email@example.com or call 0121 507 2671.
- A Bereavement Workshop was held at Brasshouse Community Centre. Friends and family members of loved ones lost under the care of our Trust told us about their experiences with our bereavement services and what they thought needed improving.
- A Food and Nutrition in hospital settings session was held at Sandwell Hospital, with discussions around what improvements could be made.
- A Focus on Frailty event took place at Yemeni Community Association in Sandwell. The current and new frailty pathways for the Midland Metropolitan University Hospital were discussed and vital feedback was gathered from staff, patients, carers and community organisations.
- A Carers Workshop took place Brasshouse Community Centre. Carers shared their experiences and talked about how we could work together to improve the services we provide, as well as how the Trust could support them in the process.
Rev up your excitement as we’re coming to a neighbourhood near you soon!
We’ve transformed a disused patient transport van into a rolling billboard for the new Midland Metropolitan University Hospital and will be driving into our local communities to let them know what’s happening.
We’ll be talking about the new hospital, what services will remain at Sandwell and City Hospitals and what will transfer to Midland Met.
We want our communities to know that Midland Met is more than a hospital, so come and talk to us at one of the engagement sessions. We’ll also be happy to listen to your comments, feedback and address concerns.
Ettington Rd, Aston, Birmingham B6 6ED
|Thursday 14 September 2023||10am – 1pm|
Soho Rd, Handsworth, Birmingham B21 9DP
|Thursday 14 September 2023||2pm – 5pm|
|Tower Hill Library
Tower Hill, Birmingham B42 1LG
|Tuesday 19 September 2023||10am – 1pm|
3 Trinity Rd, Handsworth, Birmingham B6 6AH
|Tuesday 19 September 2023||2pm – 5pm|
|Bloomsbury Library within Nechells Pod, Oliver Street 28, Birmingham B7 4NX||Wednesday 20 September 2023||10am – 1pm|
|Sandwell Public Health Meeting
Sandwell Council House, Freeth Street Oldbury, B69 3DE
|Thursday 21 September 2023||11am – 12pm|
|Bethel Convention Centre
Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, Birmingham B70 7JW
|Thursday 21 September 2023||12.30pm – 4.30pm|
|Tuesday 26 September 2023||10am – 1pm|
|Stone Cross Library
|Tuesday 26 September 2023||2pm – 5pm|
|Great Bridge Library
Phone: 0121 569 4930
|Wednesday 27 September 2023||10am – 1pm|
|Hill Top Library
Phone: 0121 569 4990
|Wednesday 27 September 2023||2pm – 5pm|
|Great Barr Library
Phone: 0121 569 4929
|Thursday 28 September 2023||10am – 1pm|
St Marks Road
Phone: 0121 569 4928
|Thursday 28 September 2023||2pm – 5pm|