Talk to us

We are happy to receive compliments or feedback about your experiences and the care you have received. If you have any questions or concerns about any part of our service, you should talk to a member of staff in the relevant department or ward. They will try to resolve your problem as quickly as possible.

How can I give positive feedback?

We are always glad to hear about what we have got right and we pass your comments to the staff involved.

  • You can fill out our patient opinion and comments cards, which you will find outside every ward, and post them into the white boxes provided.
  • You can also write directly to the people involved in your care.

We have many ways you can provide us with feedback. You can do this online is by filling out our feedback form or by using The NHS Website. Look out for more around the hospital, in community clinics and on our website.

Who do I speak to if I have a concern?

On the ward, you can talk to a ward manager or senior nurse on duty.

In other areas, you can ask to see the person in charge.