You do a brilliant job. So you deserve brilliant rewards. And that’s exactly what we’ll give you. We have put together an attractive package of benefits and rewards to reflect how much we value you.
Relocation and Associated expenses policy: Please click here to learn how we can support you if you would like to relocate to the West Midlands
- Occupational Health – advice on any problem concerning your health.
- Holistic therapy, use of massage chair and relaxation PODs.
- Free sight tests
- Physiotherapy – assistance with musculoskeletal problems
- Smoking Cessation programme – free access to our services to help you quit
- Sandwell Gym – free membership of the 24/7 gym in Trinity House
- City Hospital Gym – free access to all facilities
- MECC – Make Every Contact Count, a healthy lifestyle programmes including weight management, physical activity, smoking and alcohol services
- BDMA counselling – a confidential service that helps you deal with a range of problems, both personal and in the workplace
- Stress Management workshop – covers stress management, sleeping well, stress busters, recognising stress and making healthy choices
- Domestic Abuse Support – a free, confidential service for employees experiencing physical, sexual, verbal abuse, threatening or controlling behaviour
- Debt Management Programme Advice – a free, confidential debt advice service, via PayPlan; supporting you to find the best debt solution for you
- Building your Confidence workshop – boost your confidence and meet new people
- Managing Change Effectively workshop – discover methods of relaxation, building positivity and understanding your value as a person
- Retirement Seminar – a clear and jargon free presentation that guides you through the financial complexities of retirement
- Cycle 2 Work scheme – a tax efficient scheme that can give you huge savings on brand new bicycles, with easy reductions through payroll
We’ve set up a range of exclusive discounts with local businesses and high street brands. Saving every time you shop, you could keep up to £1,000 in your wallet in a year!
This is in addition to other benefits and discounts you can find as a member of the NHS and those provided by online services such as Health Service Discounts (formerly NHS Discounts).
With the NHS Pension Scheme, you’ll get a guaranteed level of benefit when you retire. It’s called Career Average Revalued Earnings (CARE). The pension you earn each year, which is based on your pensionable pay in those 12 months, will be revalued by a set rate that’s linked to inflation. This will happen each year until you retire or leave the scheme. Your final pension is calculated by adding together the revalued pension you’ve earned in every year of membership. Which means your pension will reflect your earnings properly, adjusted for inflation.
As well as Bank Holidays, you’ll be entitled to a minimum of 27 annual leave days based on NHS terms and conditions.