Quality in Care Award Nomination
The search is on to find our 2018 Quality in Care Award Winner
Have you been pleased with the treatment, care or service you or a relative have received at Sandwell, Rowley or City Hospitals or from any of our community based staff or teams?
If so, please consider nominating them for the Quality in Care Award.
The award will be presented as part of our 2018 Star Awards Ceremony, which will be held on Friday 12 October 2017.
If your nominee is successful you will get the chance to attend the event to see them presented with their award in person.
We want to hear about colleagues or teams you think provide excellent quality care, in line with our quality plan, producing improved outcomes for patients and those who have consistently upheld and demonstrate our nine Care Promises:
- I will make you feel welcome
- I will make time to listen to you
- I will be polite, courteous and respectful
- I will keep you informed and explain what is happening
- I will admit to mistakes and do all I/we can to put them right
- I will value your point of view
- I will be caring and kind
- I will keep you involved
- I will go the extra mil
Nominate your Compassion in Care Award Winner