Priory 5 is a long stay medical ward for cardiology, respiratory and gastroenterology patients. The ward has 34 beds and accommodates both male and female patients.
Patients are often admitted to Priory 5 from EAU or for elective day case procedures. Nurses deliver complete care for patients with a variety of needs, creating a comfortable and safe environment.
Ward Matron – Alan Coley
Senior Sister – Clare Cotterill
Patients on Priory 5 will be treated by a multidisciplinary team which includes medical and nursing staff, as well as physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
Please feel free to share your experiences of this service. Please e-mail your views to firstname.lastname@example.org
Content coming soon.
Patients staying on Prior 5 will need to bring:
- Any hygiene products (such as pads)
- Any medicines or tablets you take
- Overnight clothes
- Dressing gown and slippers
- Daywear – tracksuit or comfortable clothes
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Soap and deodorant
- Bath towel and a flannel or sponge
- Shaving equipment if appropriate
- Sanitary products if appropriate
- Tissues or disposable wipes for hand and personal hygiene
- A book or magazines
- Spectacles if you need them
- Small amount of change for newspapers or bedside TV and telephone
- Bottle of squash
- Walking aid – frame, stick, crutches – if you need them
Do not bring:
- Large amounts of money
- Valuables such as jewellery
- Television or radios
Priory 5 is on the 5th floor of the main building at Sandwell Hospital.