Privacy and Cookies
This policy tells you how we gather, define, and use personal information collected via the website. This may include your name and email address. Any personal information will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We may collect information about you when you request any information about us or our services, submit your personal details and/or complete any forms on the website. The transmission of data via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal data via the website is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of submitting your contact details, completing application forms for job vacancies or graduate recruitment schemes or requesting further information about our services.
- Information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Details of your visits to our website and the pages and resources that you access.
The information we collect about you may be used to:
- send you further details of our services
- contact you in response to any general or specific enquiries made by you
- process any application submitted by you in connection with any job vacancy
- send you information about recent developments in areas in which you have expressed an interest
automate certain functions on our website
- ensure content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
Our website may from time to time contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and will be subject to separate terms and conditions. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these sites.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies help websites function usefully and can provide information to website owners. They do not not place viruses on your computer and cannot run programs.
Our cookies do not provide us with any private or personally identifiable information about you. Any data gathered is anonymous.
Some of the cookies we use collect information about how visitors use our site. For example, one of our cookies counts the number of visitors to the site and notes which pages they visited. This anonymous information helps us to compile statistical reports, which can help us to improve the site.
Your web browser gives you the ability to accept or decline cookies. Generally, web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, if you choose to decline cookies, some useful features of this website will not work.
For example, there is the option to view this website as text only, with no graphics. The “useTextOnly” and “setString” cookies remember that you have chosen to view this site with no graphics. If you choose to decline cookies you will have to select the text only option every time you view a new page.