Local Resolution (previously known as PALS)
By contacting Local Resolution you can talk to someone who is not involved in your care. You can ask questions, get advice or give your opinions.
Providing on-the-spot help and support with the power to negotiate solutions or speedy resolutions of problems, Local Resolution can also act as a gateway to independent advice and aims to;
- Be identifiable and accessible;
- Provide help and support with the power to negotiate solutions to problems;
- Act as a gateway to independent advice;
- Provide accurate information to patients, carer(s) and families;
- Provide advice and support to you, your family and carer(s).
- Listen to and act on your concerns, suggestions or comments.
- Help to resolve your concerns by liaising with the ward or department involved on your behalf.
- Pass on positive feedback to the relevant members of staff working in that area.
Local Resolution can help to resolve your concerns informally but is not part of the formal complaints process. If you would like to make a formal complaint, please read ‘Making a complaint’.
How can I contact Local Resolution:
- Telephone: 0121 507 5836 10am – 4pm, Monday – Friday. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to see someone, please call the office on the telephone number above to arrange an appointment.
- Send your concerns to us by completing the “Your Views Matter” feedback form, which can be obtained from the department where you are being treated. You can then hand it to a member of staff or send it to us via email.
A member of team will aim to get back to you within two working days.