For life-threatening emergencies, always dial 999.
For non-life threatening medical help, go to NHS 111 online or call NHS 111.
If you wish to make, change or cancel and appointment, or contact the services we provide, please see details below.
- To make/change or cancel an appointment: 0121 507 4151 or go to the following page: www.swbh.nhs.uk/contact-locations/change-your-appointment/
- Sandwell and City Hospitals switchboard: 0121 554 3801
Birmingham Midland Eye Centre (BMEC): 0121 507 4440
Rowley Regis Hospital: 0121 507 6300 (not evenings or weekends)
Maternity: 0121 507 5923
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS): 0121 507 5836
- For a full list of our services, go to the following page: www.swbh.nhs.uk/services/
- The NHS Appointments line: 0345 608 8888
For details on how to find us at Sandwell General Hospital in West Bromwich, City Hospital in Birmingham, Rowley Regis Community Hospital and other locations please click the links within the left menu or below. You can also find maps for each of these sites as part of their section and bus routes.
For information about our disabled access click the icon below: