Our Strategy (2022-2027)
We have developed a five year strategy to make sure we are focusing our time and resources on what matters most. In developing our strategy we have taken stock of where we are and where we need to improve. We have also considered local and national priorities for the NHS and our populations.
Over the next five years we will:
- Open a new hospital, the Midland Metropolitan University Hospital
- Focus on creating a great experience for staff and patients
- Develop more seamless services by working together with other health and care organisations
- Use our influence as a large employer to improve the health and wellbeing of people in our communities.
To find out more watch our short film that explains our strategy.
Why do we have a strategy?
The best organisations clearly understand what they stand for, so that they can prioritise their time and resources to what matters most.
Developing a five year strategy means that we are taking stock of where we are, and planning ahead for how we can improve. In doing so we need to take account of national and local priorities.
How does this affect me?
Over the next five years you will see:
• The opening of our new hospital
• A focus on creating a great experience for staff and patients
• A new way of doing quality improvement that everybody can be a part of
• Services that are more seamless for patients by working together with other health and care organisations
• Using our influence as a big employer to improve livelihoods in our communities.
You can read our five year strategy Trust Strategy April 2022.
Additional Plans and Reports